Wildlife Drones boasts a team of collaborative individuals from diverse fields. As our company continues to rapidly grow, we are always on the lookout for fresh faces to join our team. Check out the current job positions we have on offer!
Wildlife Drones is a well-funded start-up with a world-first technology that enables wildlife researchers to do better work, faster. Created by a passionate founder with a purpose-driven team, Wildlife Drones addresses one of the most important issues of our time – rapidly declining biodiversity. Based at Canberra’s Australian National University, this is a rare and super-exciting opportunity to help build an important business from the ground-up.
Taking Employee No. 5 position, this role will be pivotal in building the business. Working with the Marketing Coordinator and Founder/ CEO, this is a hands-on role taking hot prospects and cold leads to sale. In time it will be managing a sales-team, but you will be responsible for building and implementing the initial sales strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Independent self-starter who can help build and drive a sales strategy from scratch
- A good level of sales experience including senior sales management and high conversion rates
- This is a consultative sale, an ear for what customers truly need, and the ability to listen and then inspire customers will be important
- Be able to work in a small team, and in time build and manage a sales team
- A flexible and creative approach to problem solving – your input will also drive the business strategy moving forward
- Be able to understand technology and be passionate about it with people who don’t necessarily understand it
- Be able to work 4+ days a week (flexible hours are supported)
- Experience using CRM software (such as Podio) for managing leads, quotations and building up customer pipelines
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment – no two days will be the same. Having worked in a start-up previously will be a bonus.
- Ability to create sales and generate excitement over the phone/video conferencing as well as in person at meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Ability to work using agile management techniques as an integral part of a small team
- An attractive remuneration package with bonus commission
- Be an early employee in an exciting, revolutionary start-up
- An opportunity to rapidly improve Wildlife Research to create positive environmental impact
- Kick off with an established customer pipeline (>700 leads) from early adopter market sectors
Apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or for more information, please call Debbie Saunders on 0487 902 204.